Times are changing
In an increasingly complex digital world, how people search for businesses has changed dramatically. From Kingston 2018, we will begin delivering the ultimate editions of the Yellow Pages directory to over 20 million homes across the UK. Because these are the last ever publications we’re expecting them to stay in peoples homes for years to come.
We’re anticipating more than double the calls from a final YP edition, than what you’d normally receive1
Now is also the perfect opportunity to grow your business online, our expertly managed digital marketing services can help boost your online performance and grow online
Remember it can take some time to set-up and fully optimise your digital marketing (e.g. a new website and its SEO ranking) so don’t delay, chat to us, call us on 0800 777 445 or request a FREE callback
Paid Advertising on Yell.com – Attract more local customers from less than £10 a month2
Advertise on the UK’s leading online business directory, which attracts millions of visits every month.
- As with Google, a prominent position on the first page of Yell.com search results can attract more customers to your business.
- With 85% of online consumers only considering 1 to 3 local businesses before deciding to buy3, it's essential to be seen first every time.
- From boosting your ranking to claiming the position at the top of page one, we have tailored options to help your business stand out, for any budget
- Flexible pricing options, inclusion on the Yell.com app and monthly performance reports
Websites - Get an expertly designed, fully managed site - now from just £499
Over 45,000 businesses trust Yell to design, build and manage their website4. You can be assured your website will be expertly built, mobile friendly and search engine optimised to help get your business found and chosen.
- Designed, written, and fully managed by our in-house digital experts
- Developed with the latest technology and 'smart features' so you can adjust content to appeal to different audiences
- Our packages include domain name, secure hosting, free support and an easy to use website content editor as standard
- Access to simple performance analytics and regular account reviews with our team
Google Ads PPC – Get more customers with a full managed Pay-Per-Click campaign from just £50 a month
Yell has the largest number of Google certified salespeople in the UK, so we have the necessary experience to create and professionally manage your search marketing activity.
- Google and Bing have 97% share of the UK search market5,so you can be sure your business will be highly visible when people search for your products or services online
- Your campaign will be managed by experts with a proven record of delivering qualified leads to over 14,000 businesses6
- If you’re new to Google Ads, you can get up to £200 worth of managed Google advertising FREE!*
- A dedicated account manager, experienced in increasing visits and calls to your business while optimising the cost you pay per click
- Flexible pricing, access to live performance data 24/7 plus telephone and email support
Social Adverts – Get your business in the Facebook News Feed of your target audience
If you know the profile of your ideal customer, then Facebook sponsored ads could work really well for your business. With a managed social advertising campaign from Yell, you can:
- Have high visibility on the UK’s largest social media network
- Be guaranteed that your ad will be seen by your target audience at least eight times per campaign or your money back (T&Cs apply)7.
- Choose from a variety of engaging ad formats; including video, images and slideshows
- Focus adverts on an exact audience based on their location, age, sex or interests
A digital marketing expert will call you back within 1 working day
Mon - Thurs 8:00am - 6:00pm
Friday 8:00am - 5:30pm
* Google Ads Search Marketing Pay Per Click Spend Match Promotion Terms
1. Yell internal statistics, 2017
2. Local Sponsored Prominence product starts from £9.27 per month
3. Consumer Barometer, Google 2015.
4. Yell internal statistics at the end of June 2016
5. StatCounter, March 2018
6. Yell internal data April 2017 – March 2018
7. We will refund a month's spend for any Facebook ad in any campaign in which we fail to achieve the audience target. More details here
8. M-Brain 2017, #1 in terms of revenue from sales of managed digital marketing services revenue