The iconic printed UK business directory
- The Yellow Pages directory first launched in 1966 and the final issue was distributed in 2019
- Today Yell’s online marketplace for local services and our tailored digital marketing solutions help businesses be chosen by customers.
- A free Yell business profile helps businesses be found where customers are searching across Yell, Microsoft, Apple Maps, and Amazon Alexa1
The iconic printed directory of UK business listings
- The final edition of Yellow Pages was delivered across the UK in 2018/19
- Many people will retain their copy of the final Yellow Pages, giving great ROI to advertisers
- Yell.com is the UK's No.1 online business directory1 and is the digital version of Yellow Pages
Want to promote your business and get more customers?
We’ve been championing local business for over 50 years, so we know it takes a lot of time and effort to run a business.
That’s why Yell will become an extension of your team, managing your marketing and working with you long term to help you achieve success and free up your energy to do what you do best – run your business.
Our marketing solutions cover a range of online channels and tactics including website creation, SEO, reputation management, advertising across Google, Facebook and Yell, plus so much more.
Yell is one of the UK’s top Google partners, as well as a Microsoft Advertising Elite Channel Partner and Meta Business Partner.
While Yell will distribute your business data to its syndicated network partners (subject to certain conditions), we cannot guarantee that your data will appear across all networks due to individual network restrictions and algorithms
Direct competitors are those that target customers that are local businesses regardless of the customer's industry (MBrain, 2023)