Google Ads Search Marketing Pay Per Click Spend Match
- The Promoter is Yell (UK) Limited, 3 Forbury Place, Forbury Road, Reading, Berkshire, England, RG1 3YL (“Yell”).
- All Yell Pay Per Click Services are subject to the Advertising Terms and Conditions, which are available at https://business.yell.com/legal/advertising-conditions/.
- Capitalised terms in these Promotion Terms shall have the meaning set out in the Advertising Terms and Conditions. In addition, the following terms used in these Promotion Terms shall have the meanings set out below:
“Google” means Google Ireland Ltd.
“Google Voucher” means a written document which (a) includes a Code Number; (b) includes the applicable Ads.
“Promotion Effective Date” means 1 August 2018
- Employees or contractors of Yell or any person directly or indirectly associated with this promotion and in each case their immediate family members are not eligible to take part in this promotion
- From the Promotion Effective Date, you will be eligible for the promotion if your billing address is in the UK and you are new to Google Ads and your first ad impression was managed by Yell no more than 14 days prior to you entering the Google Voucher promotional code.
- Where you are eligible and spend any amount in your Google Ads account from the Promotion Effective Date through the period in which the promotion is running, you will receive a credit in your Yell dashboard up to the value of the spend match (which shall not exceed £200).
- The credit will be applied to your Yell dashboard after 31 days.
- 60% of the credit will be applied to the media spend and 40% of the credit will be applied to the management fee (40%) for your Pay Per Click Service.
- You will be charged for all advertising that exceeds the promotional credit amount. You will not be notified once the promotional credit is exhausted.
- The promotion credit is non-transferable and may not be sold or bartered.
- The promotion credit expires three (3) months after the Google Voucher was first issued to you, or on the expiration date provided on the Google Voucher, whichever is the later.
- The promotion may be revoked at any time for any reason by Google or Yell without liability.
- Limited to one promotional credit per customer.
- Yell cannot guarantee the performance of any third party and shall not be liable for any act or default by a third party.
- Yell reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the promotion at any time, at its sole discretion, without liability.
- Yell will not accept any responsibility for claims, losses, costs, expenses or liability of any kind whatsoever suffered by any business, to the extent permitted by law.
- The promotion and these terms are governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over it.
Updated on 3 September 2018